Pace Community Briefing
Fall 2020 is fast-approaching. On Monday, August 3, the University will be holding a community briefing for faculty and staff to discuss the plans and precautions in place for a safe and effective opening for the fall semester.
Members of the Pace Community are invited to join a Community Briefing to discuss the plans and precautions in place for a safe and effective reopening for the fall semester.
This upcoming briefing will be hosted by Pace University President Marvin Krislov and Provost and Executive Vice President Vanya Quiñones, PhD. Panelists include:
• >> Brian Anderson, director of emergency management and environmental health and safety
• >> Geraldine Colombraro, PhD, associate dean, College of Health Professions
• >> Hillary Knepper, PhD, associate professor and interim associate provost for student success
• >> Matt Renna, vice president of human resources
• >> Joan Walker, PhD, assistant provost for academic affairs and research
• >> Ibi Yolas, vice president of facilities and capital projects
• >> Marcy Kelly, PhD, professor, fall reopening community group
• >> Harriet R. Feldman, PhD, RN, FAAN, dean, College of Health Professions
• >> Aisha Moyla, assistant vice president of facilities and capital projects
Attend the Community Briefing
Monday, August 3, 2020
1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
Issues logging in to the webinar? ITS is standing by to help. Please call (914) 422-4567 for assistance.
US: +1 646 558 8656
Webinar ID: 954 9596 0035
We look forward to seeing you there. If you have any questions prior to the start of the meeting, you can share them with us by emailing University Relations. We’ll be sharing any questions we receive with senior leadership.
By participating in this webinar, you automatically, permanently, and irrevocably consent to Pace University’s (the “University”) recording of audio and visual content presented during the webinar and further consent to the University’s subsequent posting of the recording on University-operated websites. The audio and visual recording of the webinar includes, but is not limited to, documents and materials exchanged or viewed during the webinar session as well as questions asked and answers provided by participants during the webinar session.
Save the date! Seidenberg, in conjunction with Cyber Intelligence 4U, will be hosting a virtual cybersecurity conference on Thursday, October 29.
Cybersecurity Conference 2020
Looking to make the most of the remainder of the year? Look no further than Talent Development's training programs and online courses, which will help build your personal and professional skills to keep you moving in a positive direction.
Staff Corner: October 2020
Get the lowdown on the latest fellowship and award opportunities as we head into the final months of 2020.
Faculty Corner: October 2020