For Freshmen, Home Can Be Right In The Heart of the New York City Campus.
- Typical room size: 200-250 square feet
- 24-hour Security—students must show ID as they enter One Pace Plaza, and again when they transition to the 4th floor elevator that services the residential floors
- Window treatment: black window blinds (provided)
- Bed style: Standard twin (loftable; in some rooms, beds are required to be lofted due to available space or room configuration)
- Cable Service provided to all University-owned residence halls, through the University, by an agreement with local cable service providers.
Room Rates 2018 - 2019*
*Rates are subject to change; these rates do not cover winter break housing. Please note, all students must have a meal plan.
**This is the room rate after $800 discount off the double room rate; students only receive the discount if they actually move in to a temporary triple room; students who have not been offered de-tripling by October 31 will receive another $800 discount; all students will be offered de-tripling by the start of the spring semester.