Update: The NYC Tech Zone and PLV Computer Resource Center will close at 10pm on Tuesday, 11/24/20 for the Thanksgiving Holiday and will remain closed pending further guidance from university administration.
We have implemented changes to traffic flow and computer usage that meet the University's new requirements for space and social distancing of at least six feet. Any individuals using our facilities will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting equipment before and after use (supplies will be available) and will need to follow the stated guidelines for everyone's protection. Learn more about the university protocols for returning to campus.
COMPUTERS AROUND CAMPUS
To help maintain computer availability, we are temporarily redistributing a number of computers to other areas around the NYC and PLV campuses. For a list of current locations, please see Campus Locations for Satellite ITS Lab Computers. We will continue to update the list as new locations are confirmed. Users of these computers are expected to disinfect the equipment before and after use.
REMOTE ACCESS TO COMPUTERS
ITS provides access to course software remotely via the methods below.
- Remote Lab (www.pace.edu/remotelab) - As a temporary measure, some of the ITS computer lab workstations and their installed software are available remotely for general access and as part of pre-defined courses.
- Virtual Lab (virtuallab.pace.edu) - Access available course software right through your web browser. No need to install any software on your computer.
- RDSessionFarm1 (Windows Terminal Services) - Full Virtual Windows Desktop preloaded with course software. To connect, please follow either the Windows or Mac instructions, depending on the operating system you have.
Note: Duo MFA is required to access these resources. Please review the Duo Multifactor Authentication (MFA) article for a full list of protected systems.
- To report issues or get further assistance, please call the ITS Help Desk: (914) 773-3333
- Learn more about learning, teaching, and working remotely.
Information Technology Services provide open-access computer labs for Pace students, faculty, staff, and Alumni with a valid MyPace Portal account. Computer Lab software offerings include popular word processing, spreadsheet, desktop publishing, graphics software and other packages as well as course-specific offerings for the Mac and PC. The Pharos Printing System multifunction device offers printing, copying and scanning services.
Students, Staff, Faculty, authorized Alumni, and authorized Guests.
How to Get this Service
The New York City Tech Zone and the Pleasantville Computer Resource Center (CRCs) open access computing Labs availability is located at the Hours of Operation page. Below is more information about the New York and Pleasantville computer labs.
|Location:||One Pace Plaza, Room W202|
|# of Computers:||9 PCs (Windows 10) and 7 Macs|
|Software:||NYC CRC Software List (PDF)|
|Other Equipment:||4 Laser Printers
1 Color Printer
1 Scantron Machine
||Lounge Area with 2 Tablet Arm Chairs|
|Location:||Willcox Hall, 2nd Floor|
|# of Computers:||15 PCs (Windows 10) and 6 Macs|
|Software:||PLV CRC Software List (PDF)|
|Other Equipment:||2 Laser Printers
1 Color Printer
1 Scantron Machine
Contact the Computer Lab
UNew York: (212) 346-1698
UPleasantville: (914) 773-3642