Awards, Recognitions and Activities
At Pace University, we value each and every employee. The Employee Recognition program provides an opportunity to formally recognize your many accomplishments.
Employee Service Awards
Service Awards are given to employees who have completed 5 to 50 years of service in 5 year increments.
- 2020 Service Award Recipients
- View the Powerpoint Show honoring our colleagues celebrating 2020 milestone anniversaries! (Note: Some browsers will prompt you to Save or Open the file. Select Save and/or Open with PowerPoint.)
Employee Recognition Annual Special Awards
This is a time to recognize the hard work and accomplishments of our talented staff and faculty members.
2020 Special Awards Nomination Committee Members
- Marcus Braga Alves, Associate Professor, Finance & Economics New York, Lubin School of Business
- Liza Bell, Administrative Coordinator, Provost/EVP Academic Affairs
- Beth Buls, Senior Compensation Analyst, Compensation & Benefits, Human Resources
- Purnima Deshwal, Student Assistant, Talent Acquisition, Human Resources
- Elizabeth Luongo, Senior Staff Associate, School of Education Westchester
- Jennifer Rosenstein, Library Director/New York, University Library
- John Sassano, Senior Budget Analyst, Office of Budget & Planning, Finance & Administration
YES I Make It Happen Recognition Program
The YES I Make It Happen initiative is based on recognizing Pace full-time and part-time faculty, staff and student workers delivering on these key customer service values: accessible, respectful, professional, accountable, and proactive.