Fire/alarm evacuation process
- No guests are permitted in the residence halls until further notice.
Laundry Policy and Guidelines
Residential Behavioral Policies
- The Guide to Residential Living (PDF) is a resource outlining the services, guidelines, important information, community standards, policies, and procedures of our community. The policies contained in this document apply to all Pace University students living within Pace University residence halls, including all properties owned and leased by Pace University.
- Important Updated Guidelines and Procedures Amidst COVID-19 (PDF) - this is an addendum to the Guide to Residential Living which explains special changes we have adopted in light of COVID-19
- Pace University Conduct Point System (PDF)
- Pace University Guidelines for Alcohol & Drug Violation Sanctioning (PDF)
- Pace University COVID-19 Community Standards (PDF)
Resience Hall Insurance
While all cases of property loss and theft are dealt with in conjunction with our Office of Safety and Security, the University is not responsible for, and will not cover the replacement cost for items that are lost, damaged or stolen. A homeowner’s insurance policy, if available, may provide some coverage for a student’s personal property while away at university. Stand-alone renter’s or “dorm” insurance may provide more comprehensive coverage. This article by Consumer Reports provides an informative discussion regarding the various insurance options. There are many companies offering this type of insurance. While Pace does not endorse or recommend any particular insurer’s policy, Consumer Reports identifies “Two companies in this field and A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau are Arthur J. Gallagher and National Student Services.” We strongly encourage all residents to get an insurance policy that will cover the property they keep in their residence hall room.