The Faculty Center is committed to:
- Offering workshops that promote active teaching and learning
- Support of online/blended teaching and learning, including the implementation of high quality online instructional design resources.
- Enabling peer faculty consultations.
- Creating a Syllabus and Rubrics
- Student Behavioral Issues: What to do and Who to Contact (PDF)
- Student Contact Information Form (DOCX)
- Netiquette blurb sample (DOCX)
- Rubrics Samples
- Faculty Quick Tips
- Open Educational Resources (OER) – freely accessible, openly licensed text, media, and other digital assets. Access the webiste to see how Pace can support you (and ultimately your students) in incorporating OER into your courses through a variety of resources, personal consultations, webinars, and more.
- Teaching Technique Workshop