Middle States Self-Study
Assessing and Progressing
Engage with the process to help prepare Pace.
Evaluating Team Members
- Chair – Dr. Erin DiMarco, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Wilmington University
- Dr. Arturo Alonzo, Jr., Former Deputy Commission, Finance and Administration, State of Texas (Ret.)
- Dr. Mary Anne Akers, Dean, Morgan State University, (Baltimore, MD)
- Dr. Jonas Prida, Assistant Provost, Point Park University (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Dr. Carol J. Ruffin, Director, Office of Student Success, Syracuse University (Syracuse, NY)
- Ms. Debora Stasolla, VP for Strategic Initiatives and Planning and Secretary to the Board, Rider University (Lawrenceville, NJ)
- Dr. Katrina Zalatan, Associate Dean and Director of Undergraduate Programs, College of Business and Economics, Lehigh University (Bethlehem, PA)
Evaluating Team Visit
During the visit, team members will ask to meet with members of the Pace Community. Open Forums for faculty, students, and staff will be held on Monday April 1st and Tuesday April 2nd. Check back after March 15th for times and locations.
Evaluating Team Summary Report
April 3, 2019, Evaluating Team Summary Report, New York City with Video Conference to Pleasantville, White Plains, and Summit.
Questions? Contact a member of the Executive Committee:
- Yulexi Arango, University Registrar (Compliance Chair as of September 2018), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Bardill Moscaritolo, PhD, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean for Students, PLV, email@example.com
- Vincent F. Birkenmeyer, Associate Director Residential Life, Student Affairs, PLV (Standard IV Chair as of July 2018), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel Carpenter, Assistant Dean, Assessment and Planning/Director, Student Development and Campus Activities, PLV (Standard I Chair), email@example.com
- Cara Cea, Senior Director, Media Relations (Standard II Chair), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nancy DeRiggi, Assistant Vice President, Office of Planning, Assessment, and Institutional Research, email@example.com
- Angelica Ferreira, Associate Vice President, Office of Budget and Planning (Standard VI Chair), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jean Gallagher, Vice President for Strategic Initiatives, email@example.com
- Edward Goralski, Assessment Coordinator, Office of Planning, Assessment and Institutional Research, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nira Herrmann, PhD, Dean, Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, email@example.com
- Iuliana Ismailescu, PhD, Associate Professor, Lubin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hillary Knepper, PhD, Interim Associate Provost, email@example.com
- Jennipher Lombardo, Director of Assessment, CHP (Standard V Chair as of January 2018), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Stenerson, PhD, Executive Director, Faculty Center for Professional Development, email@example.com
- Daniel Strahs, PhD, Associate Professor, Dyson (Standard VII Chair), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Wier, PhD, Associate Professor, Dyson (Standard III Chair), email@example.com
The Self-Study is a two-year process begun in fall 2016 that culminates a visit by a team of peer reviewers on March 31-April 3, 2019. The peer reviewers will be engaging the entire Pace Community during their visit. This is an important opportunity to engage in a comprehensive self-assessment of how effectively Pace implements its mission and vision, evaluate our assessment practices, and review our compliance with federal and state regulations.