Work for Social Good
The Wilson Center Funded Internship Program is now accepting summer internship applications through the end of April. Apply today!
Looking to incite positive social change? Want to get real-world experience while doing so? The Wilson Center has got you covered.
The Wilson Center for Social Entrepreneurship Funded Internship Program funds up to 15 Pace students each summer to work at local New York nonprofits and social organizations. The goal of the internship program is to offer experiential learning (and some cash) to students interested in working in the nonprofit sector, and to introduce bright, highly-motivated students to nonprofits in need of young talent.
Past interns have worked at Latino U College Access, TADA! Youth Theater, India Home, Sanctuary for Families, Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship, Historic Richmond Town, and many more.
Interested, but not sure where to start? Visit the Career Services Handshake portal to see a listing of available internships and descriptions. Applications will be accepted by the host organization on a rolling basis through the end of April—but like anything in this world, applications are competitive, so be sure to apply sooner rather than later!
Information for Participation
- > Be currently enrolled at Pace and graduating from Pace University by December 2017 or later
- > Have an interest in nonprofit and/or social enterprise sector
- > Work full-time for eight weeks between June and September
- > Commit to work 35 hours per week: Total award $4,480 ($16/hr)
- > Present learning outcomes to peers during the fall 2017 semester
All majors are welcome, and international students are encouraged to apply. For more information, visit the Handshake portal or the Wilson Center.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
President Marvin Krislov shares his thoughts on his first weeks at Pace, upcoming midterm exams and office hours for students, and the transformational power of a Pace education.
From the Desk of President Krislov
It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this: an invite to Pace’s Info Con on Tuesday, October 17, where you’ll get to learn everything there is to know about all the support services available to you on the NYC Campus.
Legend Of Pace
Halloween frights, creative nights, and a whole lot more events are taking place on the NYC Campus this week. Don’t miss out!
This Week In NYC