September 2016: School Snippets
The new Dyson Digital Digest brings us Stonewall's invisible leaders and film versus reality and Seidenberg shares stories on successful students and cybersecurity programs for high school teachers.
Dyson Digital Digest
- >> Stonewall's Invisible Leaders
- >> A Short Story of Pain and Loss
- >> Film vs. Reality: Souvenirs, Memory, and Trauma Explored
- >> Students Dhruv Gandhi and Tejas Chavan to Enter UX World Championship
- >> Cybersecurity Programs for High School Teachers and Students
- >> Seidenberg Professors Organize IEEE CSCloud/SSC 2016 in Beijing, China
As the warmer weather (finally) rolls in, Pace professors aren’t taking a break just yet—they’re lending their expertise to several publications, and we’ve got it all here for you. Talk about summer reading!
Fit to Print: May 2018
Having served as a research mentor to over 50 students while at Pace, Nancy Krucher continues to train the next generation of savvy and cutting-edge researchers.
Passing the Research Torch
President Krislov reflects on the many accomplishments of the Pace Community, and looks ahead to 2018–2019.
From the President's Desk