September 2016: School Snippets
The new Dyson Digital Digest brings us Stonewall's invisible leaders and film versus reality and Seidenberg shares stories on successful students and cybersecurity programs for high school teachers.
Dyson Digital Digest
- >> Stonewall's Invisible Leaders
- >> A Short Story of Pain and Loss
- >> Film vs. Reality: Souvenirs, Memory, and Trauma Explored
- >> Students Dhruv Gandhi and Tejas Chavan to Enter UX World Championship
- >> Cybersecurity Programs for High School Teachers and Students
- >> Seidenberg Professors Organize IEEE CSCloud/SSC 2016 in Beijing, China
Important news and notes regarding developments from Pace University's NYC Master Plan.
NYC Master Plan Updates
From exciting new grants to civil rights advocacy awards, here are a few recent major faculty accomplishments.
Faculty Success Stories
Everything you need to know about summer flex days, the nominations database, PMDP, and more news from HR.
HR Updates: Summer 2017