September 2016: School Snippets
The new Dyson Digital Digest brings us Stonewall's invisible leaders and film versus reality and Seidenberg shares stories on successful students and cybersecurity programs for high school teachers.
Dyson Digital Digest
- >> Stonewall's Invisible Leaders
- >> A Short Story of Pain and Loss
- >> Film vs. Reality: Souvenirs, Memory, and Trauma Explored
- >> Students Dhruv Gandhi and Tejas Chavan to Enter UX World Championship
- >> Cybersecurity Programs for High School Teachers and Students
- >> Seidenberg Professors Organize IEEE CSCloud/SSC 2016 in Beijing, China
Is the law calling your name? Law Day on October 7 will set the record straight on all your law school questions.
Laying Down the Law
Pace University's faculty has been hard at work this summer winning top-notch grants, presenting research abroad, winning prestigious awards, and so much more.
September 2017: Faculty Success Stories
Come together with the Pace Community to remember, reflect, and honor those we lost at events being held on both campuses: