September 2016: HR Update
As we wrap up FY16 PMDP process, we're also getting started on setting our goals and developing ways to better ourselves in the year to come. Learn more about the PMDP process and Organizational Learning and Development programs.
FY16 PMDP Review Process
- 1. When you are ready to complete your FY16 PMDP review, go to: https://appsrv.pace.edu/hr/ipn/pmdp/ and sign into the PMDP system using your Pace username and password. The link is also located on MyPace Portal in the Employee Self-Service section on the Staff tab.
- 2. Once you have logged into the system, click on “My Review 2016” to begin the process.
- 3. All FY2016 PMDP reviews are to be completed and submitted to Human Resources by September 30, 2016.
- 4. Please remember that any rating of “Exceeds Expectations with Distinction” will automatically generate a notification to the appropriate Operations Committee member for their approval.
FY17 Goal Setting Process
- 1. The FY17 PMDP Goal Setting form is also now available for you to input your performance goals and expectations for the July 2016–June 2017 period.
- 2. When you are ready to enter your FY17 Goals, go to https://appsrv.pace.edu/hr/ipn/pmdp/ and sign into the PMDP system and click on the "FY2017 Goal Setting" link.
- 3. Once you have logged into the system, click on “My Goals 2017” to begin the process.
For additional assistance, please email HRPerformanceMgt@pace.edu.
Organizational Learning and Development Programs
With the start of the new academic year, many of you are setting your FY17 goals. It is the perfect time to refresh and invigorate your professional and managerial skills.
The Organizational Learning and Development Department offers learning opportunities in many key areas to help you build the necessary skills to be more effective in your role. Brush up on your delegation skills; learn how to address your emotions in the workplace or resolve conflicts with peers; fine tune your presentation skills; and much more.
Please click here to view and register for the Organizational Learning and Development programs being offered this fall.
If you have any questions about the learning opportunities available and/or the registration process, please contact the newest member of our OL&D team, Julie Werkheiser, training manager, at x22637 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ITS is here to serve up some fresh info from the servers, including:
March 2017: ITS Connect
Students in New York City and Westchester discuss how the Pace Path has helped them make the most of their college experience, and prepare for what lies ahead.
Visualizing the Pace Path
Through a grant from the Dyson Foundation and funding from the Empire State Development Cooperation, the Pace Land Use Law Center is helping revitalize downtown Poughkeepsie.
Research: Planning in Poughkeepsie