Please Advise (PLV)
Be ever the wiser and meet with your academic adviser, this week in PLV.
If semester is already getting too far ahead of you, worry not—that’s where your academic adviser steps in.
Speaking of, advisers will be tabling this week in Miller Hall to check in with students, set up required appointments for spring 2017 registration, inform you of important, can’t-miss deadlines, and answer any other pressing questions you may have.
You can meet your adviser at the following times:
Monday, October 10: 12:30 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
Tuesday, October 11: 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 13: 4:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
Location: Miller Hall, 2nd floor
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
It’s Setters Week on the PLV Campus! SGA wants you to suit up for the chance to win cool prizes—all starting on December 6.
For the third time in four years, Pace students earned top marks at the national College Federal Reserve Challenge, beating out tough competition from the likes of Harvard and Princeton. Congratulations, Setters!
Pace Wins Nationals
Who’s a good dog? All the ones visiting from the Good Dog Foundation, of course! De-stress during finals on December 12 and 13 with a few perfect pooches.