Please Advise (PLV)
Be ever the wiser and meet with your academic adviser, this week in PLV.
If semester is already getting too far ahead of you, worry not—that’s where your academic adviser steps in.
Speaking of, advisers will be tabling this week in Miller Hall to check in with students, set up required appointments for spring 2017 registration, inform you of important, can’t-miss deadlines, and answer any other pressing questions you may have.
You can meet your adviser at the following times:
Monday, October 10: 12:30 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
Tuesday, October 11: 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 13: 4:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
Location: Miller Hall, 2nd floor
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Know of some stellar students, organizations, or individuals worthy of recognition for their incredible efforts? Nominate them for the Blue and Gold Awards or the Setter Student Leadership Awards.
Award Season in Full Swing
Katie and Kimberly Mitts ’17 may be nearing the end of their time at Pace in the nursing program, but the pair is forever grateful for the lessons, experiences, simulation scenarios, and mentoring they have received along their Pace Path.
Learn more about the group empowering women and seeking to bring visibility to queer women on campus.
Spotlight on Clubs: Lavender Ladies (NYC)