Meet Me in the Middletown (NYC)
Pace Performing Arts explores the universe of a small American town in a production of "Middletown" on October 21–25.
On October 21, Pace School of Performing Arts moves to Middletown. The award-winning play by Will Eno is about a friendship that develops between longtime resident John Dodge (played by PPA student Gabe Armentano) and newbie Mary Swanson (played by Brooke DeBetties), and how the lives of the inhabitants of Middletown intersect in strange and poignant ways in a journey that takes them from the local library to outer space and points between. It’s comical, cosmical, and coming to life on the Schaeberle Studio Theatre stage.
Performances will be held on:
Wednesday, October 21–Friday, 23 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, October 24, and Sunday, October 25, at 2:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Student tickets are $5 and can be purchased on Brown Paper Tickets.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
President Marvin Krislov shares his thoughts on his first weeks at Pace, upcoming midterm exams and office hours for students, and the transformational power of a Pace education.
From the Desk of President Krislov
It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this: an invite to Pace’s Info Con on Tuesday, October 17, where you’ll get to learn everything there is to know about all the support services available to you on the NYC Campus.
Legend Of Pace
Halloween frights, creative nights, and a whole lot more events are taking place on the NYC Campus this week. Don’t miss out!
This Week In NYC