May 2016: School Snippets
A Pace alumna on Forbes' 30 Under 30 List, a professor's painting goes to the Smithsonian, mobile tech goes to developing countries, and women take on cybersecurity—all this and more from Dyson Digital Digest and Seidenberg eNews.
Dyson Digital Digest
- >> Indie Game Designer Makes Forbes' 30 Under 30 List
- >> Dyson’s Environmental Policy Clinicians Offer Support to the Billion Oyster Project
- >> Head and Shoulders: Smithsonian Acquires Painting by Art Professor
- >> Seidenberg Hits the 2016 Women in Cybersecurity Conference
- >> Pace Mobile Lab Brings Mobile Technologies to Developing Countries
- >> Teens Design Mobile Apps at 2nd Annual Mobile App Development Bowl
Our Federal Reserve Challenge team has been dominating the competition—and the rest of the country is taking notice!
A National Powerhouse
The holiday season is in full swing, but Pace faculty are still hard at work researching and weighing in on a number of important issues. Grab a coffee and settle in, because this month’s Fit to Print is chock-full of insights.
Fit to Print: December 2017
Pace University’s 2017 #GivingTuesday was an enormous success and we are truly grateful for everyone who participated to make it possible.