May 2016: School Snippets
A Pace alumna on Forbes' 30 Under 30 List, a professor's painting goes to the Smithsonian, mobile tech goes to developing countries, and women take on cybersecurity—all this and more from Dyson Digital Digest and Seidenberg eNews.
Dyson Digital Digest
- >> Indie Game Designer Makes Forbes' 30 Under 30 List
- >> Dyson’s Environmental Policy Clinicians Offer Support to the Billion Oyster Project
- >> Head and Shoulders: Smithsonian Acquires Painting by Art Professor
- >> Seidenberg Hits the 2016 Women in Cybersecurity Conference
- >> Pace Mobile Lab Brings Mobile Technologies to Developing Countries
- >> Teens Design Mobile Apps at 2nd Annual Mobile App Development Bowl
ITS is here to serve up some fresh info from the servers, including:
March 2017: ITS Connect
Students in New York City and Westchester discuss how the Pace Path has helped them make the most of their college experience, and prepare for what lies ahead.
Visualizing the Pace Path
Through a grant from the Dyson Foundation and funding from the Empire State Development Cooperation, the Pace Land Use Law Center is helping revitalize downtown Poughkeepsie.
Research: Planning in Poughkeepsie