May 2016: School Snippets
A Pace alumna on Forbes' 30 Under 30 List, a professor's painting goes to the Smithsonian, mobile tech goes to developing countries, and women take on cybersecurity—all this and more from Dyson Digital Digest and Seidenberg eNews.
Dyson Digital Digest
- >> Indie Game Designer Makes Forbes' 30 Under 30 List
- >> Dyson’s Environmental Policy Clinicians Offer Support to the Billion Oyster Project
- >> Head and Shoulders: Smithsonian Acquires Painting by Art Professor
- >> Seidenberg Hits the 2016 Women in Cybersecurity Conference
- >> Pace Mobile Lab Brings Mobile Technologies to Developing Countries
- >> Teens Design Mobile Apps at 2nd Annual Mobile App Development Bowl
Through focusing on key customer service values, Pace’s I Make It Happen campaign is helping departments around the University reach even greater standards of excellence in service of our students.
I Make It Happen
On June 14, join us under the big blue whale as Pace University hosts the Spirit of Pace Awards Dinner to honor several members of the Pace Community and support student scholarship.
Spirit of Pace Awards 2017
On May 4 in NYC, and May 8 in Pleasantville, students and faculty will show us the research projects they've been tirelessly working on all year.
Showcase Your Research