May 2016: School Snippets
A Pace alumna on Forbes' 30 Under 30 List, a professor's painting goes to the Smithsonian, mobile tech goes to developing countries, and women take on cybersecurity—all this and more from Dyson Digital Digest and Seidenberg eNews.
Dyson Digital Digest
- >> Indie Game Designer Makes Forbes' 30 Under 30 List
- >> Dyson’s Environmental Policy Clinicians Offer Support to the Billion Oyster Project
- >> Head and Shoulders: Smithsonian Acquires Painting by Art Professor
- >> Seidenberg Hits the 2016 Women in Cybersecurity Conference
- >> Pace Mobile Lab Brings Mobile Technologies to Developing Countries
- >> Teens Design Mobile Apps at 2nd Annual Mobile App Development Bowl
Is the law calling your name? Law Day on October 7 will set the record straight on all your law school questions.
Laying Down the Law
Pace University's faculty has been hard at work this summer winning top-notch grants, presenting research abroad, winning prestigious awards, and so much more.
September 2017: Faculty Success Stories
Come together with the Pace Community to remember, reflect, and honor those we lost at events being held on both campuses: