Lunch and Learn with the Provost
Who said a brown bag lunch is bland? Get excited to get to know your Provost and have your academic questions answered over lunch!
Pack it up, pack it in, and let the conversation begin! Come together with the Pace Community to sit down with one of the University’s top administrators at Brown Bag Lunch with Provost Uday Sukhatme, ScD. Together you will network and discuss any academic questions or ideas you may have about your college experience.
Pack your own delicious lunch, enjoy free cookies, and get ready to have a productive and informative conversation amongst your peers.
New York City Campus, pack up your perfect lunch and get ready for Brown Bag Lunch on Wednesday, March 22, from 12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. in the Birnbaum Library Fishbowl.
Westchester Campus will lunch and learn on Thursday, February 23, from 12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. in Kessel Butcher Suite.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Class of 2021: Are you ready? Save the date: September 5, 2017. Join the Pace Community in welcoming the Class of 2021 at the 10th annual Convocation held on both the NYC and PLV campuses.
Come Together for Convocation
She's one of Hollywood's biggest stars. She's a Tony and BAFTA Award winner and a Marvel superhero. And she's taking the Schimmel stage by storm on June 10. Say hello to ScarJo, Pace U!
A Superhero in the Schimmel
We’ve got those summertime, summertime classes! Registration for Summer Sessions is now open.
We’ve Got Those Summertime Classes