Lunch and Learn with the Provost
Who said a brown bag lunch is bland? Get excited to get to know your Provost and have your academic questions answered over lunch!
Pack it up, pack it in, and let the conversation begin! Come together with the Pace Community to sit down with one of the University’s top administrators at Brown Bag Lunch with Provost Uday Sukhatme, ScD. Together you will network and discuss any academic questions or ideas you may have about your college experience.
Pack your own delicious lunch, enjoy free cookies, and get ready to have a productive and informative conversation amongst your peers.
New York City Campus, pack up your perfect lunch and get ready for Brown Bag Lunch on Wednesday, March 22, from 12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. in the Birnbaum Library Fishbowl.
Westchester Campus will lunch and learn on Thursday, February 23, from 12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. in Kessel Butcher Suite.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
It’s Setters Week on the PLV Campus! SGA wants you to suit up for the chance to win cool prizes—all starting on December 6.
For the third time in four years, Pace students earned top marks at the national College Federal Reserve Challenge, beating out tough competition from the likes of Harvard and Princeton. Congratulations, Setters!
Pace Wins Nationals
Who’s a good dog? All the ones visiting from the Good Dog Foundation, of course! De-stress during finals on December 12 and 13 with a few perfect pooches.