Want to know why we love Pace art? The answer and artwork is on display at the Peter Fingesten Gallery, now through February 26.
Students in the Pace-ICP program have been pointing, shooting, editing, and more as part of Pace’s partnership with New York City's renowned School of the International Center of Photography (ICP). And now they are ready to reveal their work at Time Codes, a photography exhibit by Pace-ICP program students, on display at the Peter Fingesten Gallery.
Time Codes is on display now through Friday, February 26, at the following times:
Tuesdays from 3:30 p.m.–5:30 p.m.
Wednesdays from 3:15 p.m.–5:30 p.m.
Thursdays from 12:00 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
Get a sneak peek at some of the student work in Time Codes by following #lovepaceart on social media. Be sure to share your experience at the exhibit using the hashtag and spread the love for Pace students’ art.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Join the Lubin School of Business for the One Day Immersion Conference in media, entertainment, and technology—featuring Chairman and CEO of Time Warner Jeff Bewkes—on Friday, October 20, in NYC.
Get Immersed (NYC)
From drag BINGO to an evening at the famed Nuyorican Poets Cafe, the LGBTQA and Social Justice Center has a sizzling series of September events.
Proud for Pride (NYC)
Relax—because the relaxation room is re-opening! Join the PLV Community for that SPActacular event and many more in the latest round of 50 Days and 50 Nights.
50/50 Cruises Onward (PLV)