Internships with Impact
Don’t have plans for the summer yet? The Helene and Grant Wilson Center for Social Entrepreneurship wants to put you to work through their Summer Funded Internships. Apply today for an internship that leaves you feeling great for doing good.
We know, we know. Spring has only just begun, but it’s time to start preparing for the summer. What will you do between beach lounging and backyard grilling? If the answer is “I don’t know,” consider applying for a 2016 Summer Funded Internship from the Helene and Grant Wilson Center for Social Entrepreneurship. Applications are now being accepted on a rolling basis through Career Services' Handshake website.
The Funded Internship Program was launched in 2009 and places up to 15 Pace University students in full-time, paid summer internships with New York social enterprises and human service nonprofit organizations each year.
The goal of the internship is two-fold: To offer experiential learning and income for students interested in careers in the nonprofit sector, and to offer bright, highly motivated, mentored students in service for nonprofits. Internships must provide hands-on, substantive opportunities for students to make a meaningful contribution to the work of the organization.
Here’s just a peek at some of the positions being offered this year:
- 9/11 Tribute Center, Media Intern
- America Needs You, Program Intern
- Clinton Global Initiative (CGI), Program Intern
- Historic Richmond Town, Museum General Assistant Intern
- International Rescue Committee, Program Intern
- Latino U College Access, Program Intern
- National Lighthouse Museum, Database Intern
- PAX-NY, Office/Advocacy Intern
- Re:gender, Program Intern
- Sanctuary for Families, Program Evaluation and Client Data Systems Intern
- Services Now for Adult Persons, Inc. (SNAP), Innovative Senior Care Program Intern
- TADA! Youth Theatre, Development and Marketing Intern Hour Children, After School and Summer Camp Intern
For more information on how to apply for the Wilson Center’s Summer Funded Internships and to see where past year’s interns have worked, click here.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Join Pace University President Marvin Krislov and the Pace Community for a special Eclipse event with Pace professors and astronomy experts from the Westchester Community.
Solar Eclipse 2017 (PLV)
The Pace Community is excited to welcome Marvin Krislov as the eighth president of Pace University. Krislov, who served for 10 years as the president of Oberlin College, began his term on August 1, 2017.
Welcome, President Krislov!
Class of 2021: Are you ready? Save the date: September 5, 2017. Join the Pace Community in welcoming the Class of 2021 at the 10th annual Convocation held on both the NYC and PLV campuses.
Come Together for Convocation