Have You Met Lynda?
Want to enhance your business, creative, or programming skills and/or background knowledge on a specific topic? Locate high-quality video courses all in one location! Customize your own video tutorial playlist to obtain the literacy you need for projects or tasks.
lynda.com provides a vast online library of instructional videos covering the latest software, creative, and business skills. Taught by accomplished teachers and recognized industry experts, lynda.com is a high-quality resource for students, faculty, and staff looking to develop skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, project management, social media, and a wide range of other topics.
What are some relevant lynda.com courses?
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Blackboard 9.x Essential Training for Instructors
- Blackboard 9.x Essential Training for Students
- Drupal 6 and 7
- iPhone and iPad Essentials
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Switching from Windows to Mac
How can lynda.com support me?
- Keeps you current on technology
- Tracks your individual training progress
- Inspires you to be more effective and productive
- Lets you learn at your own pace—anytime, anywhere
- Supplements curricula and teaches technical skills outside of class
- Provides certificates of completion you can post on LinkedIn
- Offers personal and professional development
How can I get the most out of lynda.com?
- Set aside time every week for online training
- Visit lynda.com regularly for a listing of new and updated courses
- Watch the welcome video of a course to check out its training content
- Use bookmarks to indicate favorite videos or courses
- Create and share course playlists
- Download exercise files and practice applying knowledge as you go
How can I log in to lynda.com?
As the warmer weather (finally) rolls in, Pace professors aren’t taking a break just yet—they’re lending their expertise to several publications, and we’ve got it all here for you. Talk about summer reading!
Fit to Print: May 2018
Having served as a research mentor to over 50 students while at Pace, Nancy Krucher continues to train the next generation of savvy and cutting-edge researchers.
Passing the Research Torch
President Krislov reflects on the many accomplishments of the Pace Community, and looks ahead to 2018–2019.
From the President's Desk