Have You Met Lynda?
Want to enhance your business, creative, or programming skills and/or background knowledge on a specific topic? Locate high-quality video courses all in one location! Customize your own video tutorial playlist to obtain the literacy you need for projects or tasks.
lynda.com provides a vast online library of instructional videos covering the latest software, creative, and business skills. Taught by accomplished teachers and recognized industry experts, lynda.com is a high-quality resource for students, faculty, and staff looking to develop skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, project management, social media, and a wide range of other topics.
What are some relevant lynda.com courses?
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Blackboard 9.x Essential Training for Instructors
- Blackboard 9.x Essential Training for Students
- Drupal 6 and 7
- iPhone and iPad Essentials
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Switching from Windows to Mac
How can lynda.com support me?
- Keeps you current on technology
- Tracks your individual training progress
- Inspires you to be more effective and productive
- Lets you learn at your own pace—anytime, anywhere
- Supplements curricula and teaches technical skills outside of class
- Provides certificates of completion you can post on LinkedIn
- Offers personal and professional development
How can I get the most out of lynda.com?
- Set aside time every week for online training
- Visit lynda.com regularly for a listing of new and updated courses
- Watch the welcome video of a course to check out its training content
- Use bookmarks to indicate favorite videos or courses
- Create and share course playlists
- Download exercise files and practice applying knowledge as you go
How can I log in to lynda.com?
Pace University's faculty has been hard at work this fall—here are two faculty success stories that have particularly stood out among all the great work that’s happening at Pace.
Faculty Success Stories: November 2017
In an extremely busy month for Pace professors, here's all the media mentions, book publications, and special awards that are fit to print for November 2017!
Fit to Print November 2017
#GivingTuesday returns to Pace on Tuesday, November 28, as the Pace Community hopes to set a new record and surpass last year’s total of $126,000.