Get Ready For Your Encore!
If you want to remain active and involved and you have the desire to help make the world a better place, the Pace Encore Transition Program is the place to begin.
Pace University’s popular Encore Transition Program, now in its third year, is designed to help you make the most of the second half of life by putting your talent, skills, and experience to work in nonprofit organizations helping them address some of society’s most important needs.
The Encore Transition Program is a compact, hybrid model delivered in three in-person workshops combined with an online component. Insightful articles and informative websites supplement the classes and give you resources that can lead to meaningful jobs, projects, and activities in social purpose organizations.
If you're ready to revitalize your life with purpose, passion, and a paycheck, apply now to the Pace Encore Transition Program at www.pace.edu/encore.
Here’s what the workshops offer:
- >> Networking with likeminded encore seekers as well as with leaders of nonprofit organizations who discuss their staffing and talent needs.
- >> The opportunity to learn from a dynamic life coach how to identify your values, goals, and transferable skills.
- >> Tips on the secrets of successful resume design and a strategy for using social media to market yourself and research job opportunities.
- >> Participation in a discussion about the cultural and practical differences of working in the for-profit versus non-profit sectors.
- >> Introductions to leaders of pathway organizations who recruit encore talent.
- >> Development of a strategy for defining and achieving your goals.
Through focusing on key customer service values, Pace’s I Make It Happen campaign is helping departments around the University reach even greater standards of excellence in service of our students.
I Make It Happen
On June 14, join us under the big blue whale as Pace University hosts the Spirit of Pace Awards Dinner to honor several members of the Pace Community and support student scholarship.
Spirit of Pace Awards 2017
On May 4 in NYC, and May 8 in Pleasantville, students and faculty will show us the research projects they've been tirelessly working on all year.
Showcase Your Research