Dining Discounts for the Pace Community
Let's do lunch (or breakfast or dinner)... for less!
Your Pace ID card can do more than get you into your building. It could also treat you to a discount on your next lunch. Here are some local food places where University Relations staffers report receiving discounts (typically 5 or 10 percent) by flashing their cards :
- 55 Fulton Market, 55 Fulton Street (NYC)
- Baba Ghanouge, 143 Fulton Street (NYC)
- Chickpea, 110 William Street (NYC)
- Long Island Bagel Café, 125 Fulton Street (NYC)
- Oren's Daily Roast, 135 William Street (NYC)
- Subway, 45 Beekman Street (NYC)
- Subway, 482 Bedford Road (PLV)
- Viana Pizza, 91 Cortlandt Street (PLV)
If you know of any others to add to our list, please e-mail us at Opportunitas@pace.edu, and we’ll share them in a future issue.
Tip: Restaurants often don't post information on their discounts, so it never hurts to ask.
As the warmer weather (finally) rolls in, Pace professors aren’t taking a break just yet—they’re lending their expertise to several publications, and we’ve got it all here for you. Talk about summer reading!
Fit to Print: May 2018
Having served as a research mentor to over 50 students while at Pace, Nancy Krucher continues to train the next generation of savvy and cutting-edge researchers.
Passing the Research Torch
President Krislov reflects on the many accomplishments of the Pace Community, and looks ahead to 2018–2019.
From the President's Desk