Connect with ITS
ITS shares the secrets of success with the 5th annual ePortfolio Contest, gets you ready for summer with a Blackboard migration, and tells Dyson and Lubin students what they need to do so their final grades aren’t delayed.
5th Annual ePortfolio Contest
Have you developed an ePortfolio which reflects your personal and professional growth?
Enter the 5th Annual ePortfolio Contest at eportfolio.pace.edu via the Spring Contest link on your dashboard by Wednesday, April 20.
- + A reflective statement on your Introduction page in the "Overall Reflections" box. The statement should answer the question "How does your ePortfolio reflect your personal and/or professional growth as you continue your studies at Pace University?" (250–500 words)
- + At least three complete ePortfolio pages that have permissions set to share with logged in users and/or the public.
Winners will receive a $100 Visa gift card and will be recognized at the Writing Enhanced Course Awards with an ePortfolio Certificate of Excellence. Learn more.
The Blackboard migration will occur from noon on Monday, May 16 through 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 27. Courses that run during May Intersession, Summer I, and Summer II will become available on the course start date as defined in Banner. For updates and details on the Blackboard Migration, please visit the IT System Status page at http://status.pace.edu.
Taking a Dyson or Lubin Course?
Course evaluation is critical in providing constructive feedback to faculty and their departments on the quality of instruction delivered at Pace. Dyson College and Lubin School of Business are urging all students taking any Dyson or Lubin course to participate. Course evaluations for Spring 2016 will be available during the following time frame: Wednesday, April 20 through Wednesday, May 4. The grades for this semester will be delayed until Wednesday, May 18, for any students who have not completed all of their evaluations by the deadline noted above.
Further details and instructions regarding the Course Evaluation process will be sent out to your Pace e-mail address when the period opens on Wednesday, April 20.
Mobile Tech Meetings
Don't miss out on a unique opportunity to join Apple for their presentation at the May 9 Mobile Tech meeting.
Below are the remaining dates for Spring 2016 Mobile Technology meetings:
- Wednesday, April 20 | 12:20 p.m.–1:15 p.m. | Miller 16 and Civic E319
- Monday, May 9 | 12:20 p.m.–1:10 p.m. | Miller 16 and Civic E319
For more information about these or other ITS issues, please visit www.pace.edu/ITS.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
April showers getting you down? Stop by the NYC Campus for a ’90s-themed festival, pop up zine fair, celebration of black artists, and many more exciting events coming up this month.
April in NYC
Join members of the Confucius Institute (CI) and the Center for Global Psychology as they celebrate CI’s ninth anniversary! There will be lectures, a reception, and a celebration to honor the cultural enrichment CI brings to Pace every year.
Celebrating the Confucius Institute (NYC)
Cut. It. Out. Dave Coulier, aka Uncle Joey from Full(er) House, is coming to Pace on Thursday, April 19! Be there for a night of some serious laughs and plenty of nostalgia.
Comedy Night with Dave Coulier (NYC)