Celebrate the Season (PLV)
On the fourth day of December, PLV gave to me…an awesome holiday party. Food and competitions, tree and candle lightings, holiday photos with T-Bone, and a whole lot of generosity.
The Division of Student Life and Human Resources are teaming up to bring you the holiday party of the year on Friday, December 4, from 3:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m. in the Setters Lounge in PLV.
This year’s party has got it all:
- Favorite Holiday Dish Competition: Can your snowman cheese ball cut it against a classic gingerbread house? Enter your appetizer, entrée, or dessert and let your peers pick the winning dish. Winners will be awarded a set of movie tickets (Hunger Games, anyone?). Click here to register.
- Holiday Party Window Decorating: Better with a paintbrush than a spatula? If your org or office is interested in participating, click here to register. Paint and materials will be supplied and prizes will be given for first, second, and third place.
- "Adopt a Family" Holiday Gift Drive: Spread holiday cheer to families in need. Adopt a family from Hope’s Door that has suffered or is suffering from domestic violence and get them gifts for the holidays. Participants will be matched with a family, depending on your family size preference, and will be asked to purchase gifts for each family member, wrap, properly label, and bring the gifts to the PLV Holiday Party. Learn more and register.
- Photos with T-Bone: If that $50 photo package and snaking line at the mall to take a picture with Santa made you run the other way, T-Bone will be making it up to you. Show mom and dad your holiday photo with your favorite pup.
- Passion Tree and Ornament Decorating
- Ugly T-shirt Decorating
- Make Your Own Snow Globe
- Write Letters to the Troops
- Tree Lighting and Candle Ceremony… and more!
Sounds like some pretty good reasons to celebrate the season.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace Law is offering a free two-night LSAT boot camp on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 and Thursday, January 18, 2018 on the Law School Campus. Register today!
LSAT Boot Camp
So you met someone on move-in day. Now what? From knowing everyone in your hometown to not knowing anyone at all, making new friends as a freshman in college can be tough.
First Year, First Friend
Giving is the reason for the season! Join the NYC Campus in donating toys (and other items) to benefit several local charities this December. It’ll be sure to warm your heart!
Spreading Joy With Toys