Blackboard Comes to Campus
Join us on June 10 for Blackboard on Tour, a great opportunity to meet experts, educators, and technologists that use Blackboard each and every day.
Are you a regular Blackboard user? Then you’ll want to join us for the Blackboard on Tour event on Wednesday, June 10, at Pace’s New York City Campus. Blackboard is traveling all across North America looking to meet you—the educators, technologists, and leaders that share our passion for making the educational experience the best it can be.
- >> Dynamic presentations: given by your fellow peers on their best practices.
- >> Breakout Sessions: robust multi-track breakout sessions for Higher Education and Learn and Collaborate users.
- >> Ask the Expert and UX Lab Stations: sit down one-on-one with Blackboard technical experts, get your questions answered and hands-on practice.
- >> Feedback Sharing: help shape the future of our products by sharing your feedback in person and tell us about your needs and concerns.
- >> Partner Interaction Zone: from content providers and media and technology companies to system integrators and more, we are bringing a select group of partners on tour with us. Don’t miss the opportunity to meet with them.
- >> Expanded Higher Education Faculty Track: hear about new ideas and learn best practices to increase efficiency, improve student engagement, and further enhance your skills on creating engaging content to meet course objectives.
Learn more and register today at http://events.blackboard.com/blackboardontour-newyork.
Through focusing on key customer service values, Pace’s I Make It Happen campaign is helping departments around the University reach even greater standards of excellence in service of our students.
I Make It Happen
On June 14, join us under the big blue whale as Pace University hosts the Spirit of Pace Awards Dinner to honor several members of the Pace Community and support student scholarship.
Spirit of Pace Awards 2017
On May 4 in NYC, and May 8 in Pleasantville, students and faculty will show us the research projects they've been tirelessly working on all year.
Showcase Your Research