Blackboard Comes to Campus
Join us on June 10 for Blackboard on Tour, a great opportunity to meet experts, educators, and technologists that use Blackboard each and every day.
Are you a regular Blackboard user? Then you’ll want to join us for the Blackboard on Tour event on Wednesday, June 10, at Pace’s New York City Campus. Blackboard is traveling all across North America looking to meet you—the educators, technologists, and leaders that share our passion for making the educational experience the best it can be.
- >> Dynamic presentations: given by your fellow peers on their best practices.
- >> Breakout Sessions: robust multi-track breakout sessions for Higher Education and Learn and Collaborate users.
- >> Ask the Expert and UX Lab Stations: sit down one-on-one with Blackboard technical experts, get your questions answered and hands-on practice.
- >> Feedback Sharing: help shape the future of our products by sharing your feedback in person and tell us about your needs and concerns.
- >> Partner Interaction Zone: from content providers and media and technology companies to system integrators and more, we are bringing a select group of partners on tour with us. Don’t miss the opportunity to meet with them.
- >> Expanded Higher Education Faculty Track: hear about new ideas and learn best practices to increase efficiency, improve student engagement, and further enhance your skills on creating engaging content to meet course objectives.
Learn more and register today at http://events.blackboard.com/blackboardontour-newyork.
Our Federal Reserve Challenge team has been dominating the competition—and the rest of the country is taking notice!
A National Powerhouse
The holiday season is in full swing, but Pace faculty are still hard at work researching and weighing in on a number of important issues. Grab a coffee and settle in, because this month’s Fit to Print is chock-full of insights.
Fit to Print: December 2017
Pace University’s 2017 #GivingTuesday was an enormous success and we are truly grateful for everyone who participated to make it possible.