April: School Snippets
This month's edition of School Snippets is brought to you by the School of Education and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Making the Grade: School of Education Newsletter
- SOE Initiatives Address Dire Needs in STEM Education
- SOE Launches Programs for Students with Learning Differences and Disabilities
- Preparing Teachers to Foster Achievement, Love of Learning Among Adolescent Students of All Abilities
Dyson Digital Digest
- Sherman Raskin on the Road in China
- On the Job with Rich Schlesinger
- Variety Shows Stand the Test of Time
Important news and notes regarding developments from Pace University's NYC Master Plan.
NYC Master Plan Updates
From exciting new grants to civil rights advocacy awards, here are a few recent major faculty accomplishments.
Faculty Success Stories
Everything you need to know about summer flex days, the nominations database, PMDP, and more news from HR.
HR Updates: Summer 2017