April: School Snippets
This month's edition of School Snippets is brought to you by the School of Education and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Making the Grade: School of Education Newsletter
- SOE Initiatives Address Dire Needs in STEM Education
- SOE Launches Programs for Students with Learning Differences and Disabilities
- Preparing Teachers to Foster Achievement, Love of Learning Among Adolescent Students of All Abilities
Dyson Digital Digest
- Sherman Raskin on the Road in China
- On the Job with Rich Schlesinger
- Variety Shows Stand the Test of Time
This November, join Pace faculty, students, and staff for town hall meetings regarding the Middle States review of Pace’s accreditation.
Save the Date: Middle States Town Hall
On Monday, October 23, come to the Schimmel Center for the latest installment of the American Scoreboard pop-up reading series of the Betsy DeVos confirmation hearing.
A Pace Portal makeover, a new lecture capture tool, and tips to avoid phishing scams in this month's ITS Connect.
ITS Connect: October 2017