Living And Learning In The Center Of It All
- 24-hour security desk on the first floor
- Welcome desk
- Kitchenettes and laundry rooms on each floor
- An additional dining option
- Two flexible classrooms with seating for 18-24 students and state-of-the-art technology
- First Year Interest Group (FIG) themed lounges and study lounges
For more information regarding Tripled housing, click here.
Most rooms in Alumni Hall have the following room measurements, although there may be unique differences in different rooms.
- Room Measurement: 12 feet x 14 feet
- Bed Measurement: 2 and ¾ feet high when raised to maximum level. This can be adjusted lower.
- Set of drawers (4 sets in each room): 20 inches high x 30 inches wide *Note: Drawers can fit under the bed side by side or can be stacked (not under the bed)
- Window: 6 feet high x 5 feet wide
- Desk: 30 inches high x 41 inches wide
- Desk Carol (sits on top of the desk): 21 inches high x 36 inches wide
- Wardrobe: 5.5 feet high & 50 inches from the clothes bar to the ground
Room Rates 2017 - 2018*
$7,090/Semester 1 Bed Semi-Suite
$6,701/Semester 2 Bed Semi-Suite
$6,500/Semester 3 Bed Semi-Suite
$6,300/Semester 4 Bed Semi-Suite
*Rates are subject to change; these rates do not cover winter break housing. Please note, all students must have a meal plan.