Pre-Arrival + Orientation Information
Online Webinars / Live Chats
If you have been admitted to the Global Pathways Program, we strongly encourage you to attend at least two of our webinars/live chats (one on Academics and the Structure of Global Pathways, another on Pre-Arrival Steps and Support Services) prior to your arrival in the U.S.
To join a webinar, please click on the link below the date you are interested in, 10-15 minutes before the start time. If you have any questions, please contact the Global Pathways Office at GlobalPathways@pace.edu.
Webinar Schedule For Accepted Spring 2018 Students
Dates and times of webinars for accepted Spring 2018 students have not been scheduled. Please check here for updates.
Global Pathways Orientation Information: Fall 2017
Monday 28th August – Friday 2nd September, 2017 (All Days Mandatory)
We look forward to welcoming you! You will be joining a community of students that hails from over 100 countries, adding to the fantastic community at Pace. Orientation is a packed week with activities that help transition you into your new life in New York City, including:
- Getting to know the campus
- Becoming familiar with your class schedule
- Student life around the city
- Maintaining your status as an international student
NOTICE for UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS ONLY: All Global Pathways undergraduate students must complete math and writing placement exams BEFORE ARRIVING AT PACE. Please check your e-mail accounts for more information. During orientation we will find out more about your English proficiency level; however this activity is separate and different from the placement exams. Again, all incoming undergraduate students must complete the writing and math placement exams--using the information sent to your e-mail account--before arriving at Pace. Thank you!
Please bring the following items with you to Orientation:
- Passport + 1 copy of the passport
- Visa + 1 copy of the visa
- I-20 (current and any previously issued) + 1 copy of the I-20
- I-94 (this is an electronic arrival record printed after your arrival in the US at https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home
- Immunization records (please carefully read and complete the immunization form available at www.pace.edu/office-student-assistance/immunization and bring this form with you, as well as all records which prove your immunization from your healthcare provider)
- Final official versions of all your academic records – transcripts and proof of graduation (if not already submitted during the application process). School records are only considered official if they are in sealed envelopes, stamped/sealed by your previous school, and on the school’s letterhead. If the school did not translate/attest to records in English, then it is required that the records be attested to by a Pace-approved translation evaluator, an accredited member of www.naces.org
- If you took the TOEFL / IELTS / PTE / SATs / GMAT / GRE and only sent Pace the scans or unofficial copies when applying, please remember to request the official results be sent from the testing site to Pace Admissions
If you have any questions, please call the Global Pathways office at (212) 346-1445 or email us at email@example.com. And join us for our pre-arrival webinars!
Accepted students are encouraged to read the below presentations prior to arrival.