Choose from two concentrations: Marketing and Management or Accounting and Internal Auditing
The Pace Online BBA in Business Studies positions you to achieve success with expanded job opportunities and a better salary.
Marketing and Management concentration:
- Prepare to excel as a manager in marketing or related business professions
- Develop your knowledge of digital and traditional media, and effective decision-making
- The average starting salary for 2014 graduates with a business degree is $53,901*
*Source: National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Accounting and Internal Auditing concentration:
- Prepare to enter two fast-growing professions in the U.S.
- Internal auditors improve financial operations and investigate potential fraud
- Accounting professionals provide critical analysis of a company’s financial information
- The average salary for accountants and auditors is $63,550*
“When I was looking at programs, Pace was one of the best, most reputable institutions that offered this type of structured, online degree completion program." - Lawrence O' Neill, '14 Pace Online alumnus. Read his story and Pace Online experience.
The BBA in Business Studies is 100% online.
The BBA program can be completed in 3 years based on taking 2 courses per semester. Students have the option to enroll in 1 course per semester, or more than 2 depending on availability.
This degree is offered by Pace's Lubin School of Business which is accredited by AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), the premier accrediting organization for business schools in the world.
*Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Dept. of Labor.